Use and Disclosure of Personal Data/CV Submitted
eXecSearch will hold, use and disclose your personal data/CV (Curriculum Vitae) submitted for the following purposes:
- to enable you to submit your CV generally, or to apply for specific jobs mentioned in our website;
- to provide executive search & placement services to you and our clients;
- to match your profile with career opportunities suitable for you and in consultation with our clients ;
- if eXecSearch merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal data with the new owners of the business and their advisers;
- we may also release personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so;
Privacy on Our Website
- You may submit your CV via this website, either for general consideration by our consultants for unlisted positions or to apply for a specific roles. Once submitted, your CV will be sent to the relevant consultant who will review your details.
- This database, including your personal data, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants. If you are accepted and deemed a good fit to the client’s requirements, our recruitment consultants will contact you.
Aggregate Information About Website Visitors
- We gather information and statistics about all visitors to this website, including the most frequently accessed pages and most frequently used services. We only use such data in aggregate form (that is, the information does not identify any one individual). This information helps us determine the most beneficial parts of our websites and ways in which we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users.
- A cookie is a small data file which is sent from our web server to your individual web browser when your browser visits our server’s website. Cookies are used on websites to remember login details, to track web traffic on an aggregate basis and to keep session information in cache to assist your use of our website. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies (see the help menu on your browser), however, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our websites.
- Reasonable steps are taken to keep personal data secure, accurate and up to date. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal data by implementing digital security systems in various parts of our website, eXecSearch cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
This policy may be updated periodically
To return to Application Form Click Here