|| Senior Network Architect
Our Client, has a role for a Senior Network Architect, to design and architect the corporate network and to work with a team of specialists in network operations.
This role is based in Singapore and is open only to those residing in Singapore.
- Responsible for the network architecture as well as network development, technical strategies, corporate networking standards and policies both from a strategic and execution level
- Development of existing and future systems encompassing LANs, WANs, network security and wireless networks
- Manage on going network projects, internal service level agreements, incidence response and problem management
- Degree in IT, with networking and communications specialisation, coupled with industry networking certification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience working with diverse networks. Those with vendor experience, willing to transit to an end-user environment will also be considered.
- Currently in a similar capacity, in a large end user environment with multiple sites, and have managed a team of network engineers in an operations mode
- Strong network and security background
We regret that only suitable candidates will be notified
||Refer A Friend
Your Executive Search Partner