| Director (IT Applications)
Our Client has a role for an individual with strong background in IT Applications as a Director (Applications), depending on the qualification and experience, to manage a portfolio of applications on the CIO Office.
Representing the CIO, this role will require the successful candidate to work with several of the Client’s lines of Businesses to streamline the existing projects, prioritise new projects, provide consultancy, advisory and best practices on project directions as well as working with senior stakeholders at CXO levels.
- 15 years of Project Management experience in a software/applications environment and familiar with the latest software development methodology, technologies and platforms.
- Strong knowledge of IT application maintenance support, SDLC, software engineering methodologies and work processes. Consulting experience will be an added advantage.
- Good Project/Program Management skills coupled with project Finance experience
- Have worked in a large corporate environment, working with multiple stakeholders at the project and management levels
- Have managed and led a team, but as able to function as a single contributor where the situation arises
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, versatile and function well in an ambiguous environment where some roles and processes may not be clearly defined.
We regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Your Executive Search Partner